All vehicles used on the highways and roads in Lethbridge must be registered unless the car falls under the specific Vehicles Exempt From Registration category. You must register a newly acquired car within 30 days of the date of acquisition. At Schwartz Reliance Insurance & Registries, we can help you register your vehicle in Lethbridge. Our long-standing relationships with state agencies allow us to expedite the time-consuming vehicle registration process.
Our Vehicle Registration Services
Tired of spending hours at the Secretary's facility? We got you covered. You can save time by letting the Schwartz Reliance Insurance & Registries team take care of all the processes. We can handle almost everything for you: from inspecting and vehicle registration to customs clearance. We also offer different insurance coverage to fit your needs. We are also pleased to help you manage your vehicle titles if you want us to handle them. Our services for business and private customers include:
- Review of registration documents.
- Preparing your registration documents and vehicle.
- Arrangements for serial or personalized plates.
- Providing the needed international plates.
- Providing the authorities with required forms.
Benefits Of Our Services
With Schwartz Reliance Insurance & Registries you:
- Can access our 24-hour customer care service
- Get inexpensive local and national approval
- Save time - thanks to our flexible registration process
- Benefit from our network of partner companies
Get Your Vehicle Registration To Avoid Penalties
Your vehicle registration needs to be renewed annually in Lethbridge, Alberta. If your registration has expired or isn't current, your vehicle will get pulled over, and you will have to pay some fines. Your vehicle can be held until you pay the registration fees and all fines. You may also have to pay the impound fees. Not registering your vehicle could also lead to more problems and may even increase your car insurance rates. If you are planning to buy a new car, remember to keep some money to cover registration costs.
Vehicle Registration In Lethbridge
You need to contact us at 1-844-840-1010 or visit our website if you want to register your vehicle in Lethbridge. We can handle your car registration in person, by mail, or online.
Documents for vehicle registration
We'll need some paperwork if you're registering your vehicle for the first time. These documents include:
- Your driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of sales tax payment
- Your non-driver identification card
- Vehicle registration application form
- Proof that your car has passed a safety inspection
- Proof that your vehicle has passed a smog test
- Car title, if you are financing the vehicle.
For registration renewals, you'll need to provide your personal and vehicle information. We'll also need the following information:
- License plate number
- Driver's license number
- Car insurance details
- Car's vehicle identification number
- Current vehicle registration card
Contact us for full details on what we'll need for your vehicle registration. If you have any questions about our vehicle registration services in Lethbridge, please give us a call at 1-844-840-1010. We'll be happy to help you out.Vehicle Registration Lethbridge
View Larger Map